Mocha Mochi Waffle - KUKO 比利時鬆餅

Mocha Mochi Waffle

They have opened six stores around Taiwan.
I bet its not gonna be hard to find them when you visit there.
There are more than 20 waffle flavours. 

For matcha lover
👉🏼 They have "Matcha Mochi" "Matcha Custard" "Matcha W/ Red Beans" & "Matcha Chocolate"
The one I had was Matcha Mochi. 
I liked the little crispy exterior and the chewy interior. This creates a wonderful texture👍🏼

My friend tried their Plain Waffle. I took a bite. 
Surprised 
I liked it even more than the matcha one. It was simple, filled with rich egg flavour and those crispy edges and soft interior😍 
Sometimes, the basic one is the best one.
-
But tbh with you guys, I love those freshly made waffles the most (they are the best! With whipped cream and ice cream on topNothing can beat that!🤤 n nNNnN)
-
If you are so lucky and see them bringing out freshly made warm waffles from the store, I would definitely recommend this to you! 
-
💰45 TWD
-
📍KUKO 比利時鬆餅 #onemorebiteN_taipei
台北市中正區北平西路3號(1樓南二門)

Comments