CHO Hotel

CHO Hotel

A really special and warm hotel with AMAZING services. Everyone was super nice and patient.

‼️Breakfast Voucher‼️
Everyone has a $50 breakfast voucher everyday for specific chosen restaurants. Recommendations: RB Bakery, 瑞麟美而美 (108台灣台北市萬華區台北市萬華區昆明街105號)
👉🏼check out my previous posts!! Tip: even though the voucher indicates it can only be used between 7 am to 10 am, however I could never make it cuz it's way too early in the morning haha So I tried to use it after 10, and IT WAS ALL OKAY👍🏼
The room wasn't too big yet it was clean and tidy. I cared about the bathroom the most because I hate and can't stand dirty bathroom. To my relief, it was CLEAN👍🏼
I'm satisfied with the cleanness of the bathroom. However, only one tiny thing that I didn't like👉🏼it only has half a shower door 🚿which means everything will get wet after showering lol
Check-in They will hand you tons of stuffs when you check-in, which included room cards, their special map, a huge puzzle, their very own post cards, a really pretty bookmark and breakfast vouchers. 👉🏼You can draw anything you like onto the puzzle and stick it anywhere in the hotel👍🏼This map is so cute!!!
👉🏼B1👈🏼 Remember this floor! Where it has free drinks, cup noodles and snacks for you! It is decorated with a lots of historical like furnitures. For example there is a old scale next to the elevator, which you can go and check out how much you have eaten during that day😏 Location: I think it is in a convenient location From Ximen Station to Hotel:15 mins walk (I am a slow walker🚶) From Taipei Main Station to Hotel: 25 mins walk It's surrounded by restaurants and stores. So you can just walk around the area.
I have to say a big big thank you to my friends! Thank you for doing the research and planning this wonderful trip Thank you for being a hunman GPS hahaha
📍 No. 119, Kunming St., Wanhua Taipei

Comments