Jumbo Floating Restaurant - Hong Kong

Jumbo Floating Restaurant


It was my first time dinning in this famous floating seafood restaurant. Feeling like a tourist in HK for a day was fun. I've seen it so many times in📺 when I was younger yet I had never had a chance to go there.
A ferry⛴ will take you to the restaurant when you get there.
Enjoy your free 2 mins⛴ trip😂 I went there at night so the view was amazing! I highly recommend you to go there at night! The view was stunning when every single light was in the restaurant. Their decorations are unique and you won't see it in any newly opened Chinese restaurant.
There are many dinner set options. Even though they are notorious for their seafood dishes. I however, decided to try the Peking Duck Set ($1900 HKD for 4 people) First come first Of course it was the Roasted Peeking Duck The portion was a bit small. Everyone got two to three slices of duck. Yet it was delicious! Crispy skin! It would even be better if the onion was chopped into smaller pieces.
Second! Braised Shark's Fin Soup W/ Shredded Chicken Nothing special about this soup tbh.
Third! Deef Fried Stuffed Crab's Claw This claw was bouncy and tasty. Be careful when biting into this bouncy ball, it's piping HOT!
Fourth! Sauteed Shrimp W/ Cashew Nuts This is an ordinary Chinese dish that most people can make it at home and you can have it in most of the Chinese restaurant. However, their shrimps were bouncy and fresh! And this is not what you get from most other restaurant!
Fifth! Sauteed Minced Duck Meat Wrapped W/ Lettuce They had added some water chestnut into the meat and it created a wonderful crispy texture that I really enjoyed! Sixth! Fried Rice in Yeung Chow Style Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of this dish. I was busying eating all the food haha This Fried Rice was nicely cooked! The rice were not soggy or clung together. And I was already super full by this time.
  Seventh! DESSERT TIME = MY FAVOURITE TIME Fresh Mango Pudding It was one of my favourite dessert when I was a little girl. I need to get one whenever I went Yum Cha with my family! This reminded me a lot of my childhood. And it did not disappointed me, the mango flavor tasted real. With that milk😋Perfect match! Finally, Vanilla Soufflé Yes! I was super full! But I will always have room for desserts! Especially for those that are delicous!
This beauty was unexpectedly delicious!!! The smoothhhhh custard was packed with vanilla flavour. The Soufflé was fluffy and that little crisp on the edges were so addictive🙌🏼 **Remember to order this at the beginning if you want to try it! It needs 30 mins to prepare. 📍Jumbo Kingdom Shum Wan Pier Drive, Wong Chuk Hang

Comments