King Crab Set - Hong Kong

King Crab Set

Better quality video on FB

calling for all Crab lovers
This was my second or even third time here. I kept coming back for this 4 courses Crab dinner set!



1. Dressed Crab

This is my favourite dish. The brown meat brought out a wonderful flavour🤤


2. Grilled Crab Legs

Juicy crab legs with their special sauce👍simple yet delicious


3. Crab Legs Shabu Shabu
I prefer to grill those 🦀 legs than Shabu Shabu so I had them all grilled. This Shabu Shabu included a bowl of veggies and Udon.

4. 🦀 Congee
My second favourite! I love thick congee and this one was perfect! Full of crab flavour and an extra kick with the raw egg🤤
-
1.2~1.4kg 💰1200
Promotion👍🏼
**Monday to Thursday💰888
Friday to Sunday and Public Holiday💰999

1.6~2.0kg 💰1400
Promotion:
Monday to Thursday💰999
Friday to Sunday and Public Holiday💰1088
-
✨Better to make a reservation before going there
-
Ichi Grill Shabu Shabu #OneMoreBiteN_HK
Shop 57, G/F, Ho Shun Lee Building, 9 Fung Yau Street South, Yuen Long

Comments